Kansas State Athletics Tointon Family Stadium A-Z
Accessible seating is available above the K-State dugout on third base side.
Policies pertaining to alcohol are in place so that all guests can enjoy the event in a safe and comfortable environment.• It is prohibited to bring alcohol into Tointon Family Stadium. Violators will be subject to ejection and applicable legal action.
• State law requires that all persons consuming alcohol be at least 21 years of age.
• Intoxicated or alcohol impaired guests may be refused admission to Tointon Family Stadium.
• Only two (2) alcoholic beverages per ID may be purchased at a time.
BAGS & BAG SEARCH
Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container into the venue:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official K-State team logo clear plastic tote bags will be available through K-State Super Store locations).
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, no larger than 5.5” x 7.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
*Non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers. Seat cushions and chairbacks must be 18” or less in width.
• Clear Bag Policy
BANNER AND SIGNS
Banners and pep signs are allowed provided they are hand-held of reasonable size, can be stored beneath the seat and do not block the view of other patrons. Any banner or sign containing profanity or objectionable material will be confiscated.
It is permissible for guests to bring into Tointon Family Stadium bottled water, flavored water, and sports drinks, provided they are in a clear plastic commercial container no larger than 1 liter that has not been opened or is empty of its contents. Frozen bottles are prohibited. It is impermissible to bring in any other type of beverage into the stadium. Plastic baby bottles are permitted into the stadium if the infant is with the guest but are subject to inspection by security upon entering. (For additional information, see Containers and Coolers).
The concession stands located on the concourse of Tointon Family Stadium are available when stadium gates open one hour prior to first pitch. No other food may be brought into the stadium.
In keeping with K-State’s pledge of the Best Fan Experience in the Big 12, fans are encouraged to treat visitors, players, coaches and umpires with courtesy and respect. Abusive language or disorderly conduct is unacceptable and unwelcome in Tointon Family Stadium and may result in ejection. Anyone who interferes with the game by coming onto the field or by throwing objects will be ejected and possibly arrested. K-State Athletics reserve the right to eject any patron whose behavior is against policy, unruly or illegal in nature. Event tickets will be forfeited without refund. Revocation of season tickets or arrest is possible.
CONTAINERS AND COOLERS
Cans, glass, bottles, ice chests, coolers, picnic baskets and insulated beverage containers are prohibited in Tointon Family Stadium. (For additional information, see Bottle/Cans).
Drones, model aircraft or any other remote-controlled flying objects are not permitted or allowed to be operated inside Tointon Family Stadium or the surrounding parking lots.
ELECTRONIC TICKET SCANNING
All tickets will be electronically scanned to verify authenticity. Tickets must be scanned each time a patron enters or exits the stadium. Tickets which have been logged in upon entry cannot be reused by another guest. Patrons assume all risks for tickets purchased through sources other than the K-State Athletics Ticket Office.
In accordance with Kansas State University policy, masks are no longer required for fans who are fully vaccinated.
Guests with a medical condition, mental health condition, deaf or hard of hearing or have a disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering will be required to wear a face shield as a reasonable modification. K-State will not provide face shields. Children 5 and under are not required to wear a face covering.
Please contact a K-State Event Staff member.
Gates open one hour prior to first pitch. All persons ages 2 and older must present a ticket to enter Tointon Family Stadium.
LOST AND FOUND
For items lost during a baseball game, please contact an Event Staff member. To claim items after a game, contact the Athletics Operations office at 785-532-7600.
Officially licensed K-State merchandise is available for purchase at the K-State Super Store location on the main concourse. No other merchandise may be sold on the grounds of the K-State Sports Complex. Guests approached by someone selling merchandise are asked to report the person and location to a parking attendant, event staff or police.
Fans may park in the west lot of the K-State Sports Complex outside the left-field fence. There is no charge for parking.
West Gate 3 Directions via Waze
Cameras are permitted in Tointon Family Stadium for personal use only. Any commercial photography (large-lens with a stand or tripod) is prohibited. Video cameras are prohibited. In no instance should anyone taking photographs block aisleways and/or seating areas or otherwise interfere with another fan’s enjoyment of the game.
Admission to stadium suites and club levels is restricted to those with suite tickets, club tickets or suite guest passes. For more information, contact the Ahearn Fund Office at 785-532-7715.
• Alcoholic beverages or controlled substances
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ACTIVITIES
• Cans, glass, bottles, ice chests, coolers, picnic baskets and insulated beverage containers (see Containers and Coolers)
• Large bags (see Bags and Bag Search) • Possession or use of firearms, explosives (including fireworks) or other weapons
• Food and/or beverages (see Bottles/Cans)
• Portable chairback seats exceeding 18” in width
• Large flags, flagpoles and items obstructing sightlines
• Large strollers • Live animals (except Guide and Service Dogs)
• Resale of tickets (see Solicitation)
• Throwing of any objects
• Laser Pointers of any type
• Banners, placards and leaflets not pre-approved by the Athletics Department
• Standing in aisles and behind seating areas/aisles on concourse
Men’s and women’s restrooms are located on both the lower concourse and suite level. A family restroom is located on the lower concourse.
Live animals or pets, except for service or guide dogs, are not allowed except during promotional activities.
Strollers are permitted in Tointon Family Stadium. Strollers may not be stowed in aisleways or walkways.
Kansas State University policy prohibits the smoking of cigarettes, cigars, pipes or burning tobacco in any other form or device, as well as the use of electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, hookah or other water pipe devices and all other related devices on university property, except inside personal vehicles.
University policy prohibits solicitation of any unauthorized item for sale, trade or giveaway on the grounds of the K-State Sports Complex. This includes solicitation of charitable donations and game or event tickets. Violators of this policy will be asked to leave the stadium grounds and may be cited for trespassing.
Tailgating is a traditional part of K-State game-day activities. Guests are asked to comply with the following guidelines:
• Open wood fires and campfires are prohibited.
• Long-toss games of football or Frisbee are prohibited.
• Pop-up canopies should be taken down in windy conditions. Owners of pop-up canopies are responsible for damage caused by wind-blown structures.
• Overhead objects (flags, kites, balloons) must be properly secured.
• Use of bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, scooters, motorized scooters and unauthorized golf carts is prohibited.
• Lawful consumption of alcohol and cereal malt beverages in designated parking lots adjacent to the stadium is permitted. Sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Underage drinking is unlawful and violators will be cited. Containers of a capacity in excess of one gallon are not permitted. Persons may only bring in alcoholic beverages for personal consumption. KSU police will determine whether quantities are in excess of amounts for personal consumption. Consumption must take place from cups or unmarked containers – no glass.
• Use of portable generators is limited to quiet units or those in soundproof boxes.
General Information: All persons ages 2 and older must present a ticket to enter Tointon Family Stadium. Tickets may be purchased at the Tointon Family Stadium ticket office near the main gate. The ticket office opens one hour prior to first pitch.
Will Call/Player-Guest: Pre-purchased tickets may be picked up at the Tointon Family Stadium ticket office beginning one hour prior to first pitch. Only the person whose name is on the ticket order may pick up the tickets. A photo ID is required for all will-call orders.
Lost/Misplaced Tickets: For lost or misplaced season tickets, the Athletics Ticket Office may re-issue tickets to the ticket-holder of record only. A service fee is charged for each replacement ticket. For season tickets that have been lost in the mail or stolen, contact the Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800-221-CATS for replacement information.
In order to assure our guests the safest environment possible, permanently mounted water fountains located throughout the concourses of Tointon Family Stadium have been disabled.
Game Day at K-State
Gates open one (1) hour prior to first pitch. All fans ages 2 and older must present a ticket to enter Tointon Family Stadium. K-State students with a valid student ID are admitted free.